Monday 28 August 2017

Change of Direction


A couple of weeks ago I woke up and couldn’t get out of bed. Moving was agony. Too much time spent bending over a worktable and not enough changing position and doing other things.

Well I can now move better but I still don’t bend or stretch easily. In terms of studio work this means I can stand at the drawing table and scribble, if I don’t over reach, and I can use the computer.

I was going to make coloured offset prints from a large collagraph plate for #19 (Nature) but the roller at HBP I need for the this size of work is rather large so I think it will be too heavy and too much of a stretch at the moment. 

So I’m having a rethink.I’m considering snails.
 Medieval ones of course.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Jac - sorry about the back - know the story! Take it easy - the more time passes, the more stress everyone is encountering X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only saw this now! The snails are going to be a winner.

    ReplyDelete